The Human Resources Coordinator is under administrative direction of the Board of Supervisors and is responsible for the short- and long-term planning and the daily operations of Human Resources.
The position will be responsible for all aspects of recruiting, hiring, learning and development, employee and labor relations, legal compliance, benefits, employee safety, payroll and promoting a fair, positive work environment.
Strong candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in a business field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Must possess outstanding organization and time management skills
- Ability to keep current on employment laws and regulations
- Ability to read timecards and enter in payroll
- Ability to create and manage budget
- Ability to organize and plan for long and short-term projects
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and mediate conflicts effectively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Guthrie County offers an excellent salary and benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, IPERS, and much more.